Plus Ubisoft, Demise Stranding, and a lot more!
In this week’s episode of IGN’s weekly PlayStation display, host Jonathon Dornbush is joined via Max Scoville and Brian Altano to talk about how PlayStation can keep an eye on the dialog at E3 regardless of no longer attending this yr’s display with a press convention or showfloor sales space.
Plus, they talk about what may well be going down for Ubisoft within the subsequent yr, learn a hilarious Reminiscence Card tale, and extra!
- 00:11 – Jonathon talks about Carly Rae Jepsen for a minute (I’m sorry)
- 1:38 – Past 600 dialogue!
- three:00 – Information Crunch!
- four:47 – Ubisoft trolls us with Splinter Mobile, plus Ubisoft teases upcoming AAA video games
- 17:00 – Elevating Kratos reactions
- 26:30 – A couple of different information updates!
- 29:00 – Demise Stranding trailer teases and the way Sony will have a nE3 presence
- 43:30 – Reminiscence Card
- 47:08 – What we’re enjoying and wrap-up
The episode may be to be had to observe on Youtube.
Obtain or pay attention to the display on those platforms:
IGN’s weekly PlayStation display Podcast Past! is are living each and every Wednesday at three p.m. PT in your most well-liked podcasting platform, at past.ign.com, and youtube.com/ignbeyond.
Have a query for the display, or wish to give a contribution to Reminiscence Card? Write in to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your questions or tales and we might learn them at the display. And if you have not already, ensure to sign up for our superior crew of Past enthusiasts within the IGN Past Fb crew.