The newest content material replace for Fortnite — the nine.01 patch — is out these days, and with it comes the advent of a brand spanking new, John Wick-themed limited-time mode, in addition to the addition of a brand new weapon and a few minor fixes all over the sport.
Titled Wick’s Bounty, the most recent limited-time mode will drop avid gamers right into a sport with gold tokens very similar to that of the assassins within the film. Getting rid of an enemy participant will pay out all the tokens that they have been sporting, and the primary squad to achieve a undeniable threshold wins.
You’ll be able to take a look at the whole record of adjustments to the Combat Royale portion of Fortnite beneath, and leap right into a sport now to take a look at the adjustments:
LIMITED TIME MODE: WICK’S BOUNTY
- Restricted respawning: Every participant has 3 lives.
- The extra tokens a participant is sporting, the extra visual at the map they’re going to be when transferring or capturing.
- The highest three token leaders can have their location proven at the map & compass always.
- Tactical Attack Rifle
- To be had in Uncommon, Epic, and Mythical variants.
- Totally Automated
- 30 Spherical Mag
- Offers 22/23/24 harm
- Headshot Multiplier of one.75x
- Decreased Baller well being from 200 to 150
- Vaulted Compact SMG
- Slipstream changes
- Slipstreams not block construction.
- Avid gamers flying in a Slipstream will break participant constructed gadgets once they collide.
- Slipstreams are actually disabled after hurricane section five.
For a complete take a look at the record of updates that hit Fortnite previous these days, be sure you head over to the Epic Video games weblog and test all of them out, as there are moderately just a little throughout all 3 sport modes.
PlayStation equipment you’ll be able to love
Each and every this type of high quality equipment is assured to strengthen your PlayStation enjoy.
This put up would possibly comprise associate hyperlinks. See our disclosure coverage for extra main points.
(serve as(d, s, identification) (file, ‘script’, ‘facebook-jssdk’));
var fbAsyncInitOrg = window.fbAsyncInit;
window.fbAsyncInit = serve as() ;