Want a desktop GPU that delivers 130 teraflops of deep finding out efficiency and 11 GigaRays of ray-tracing efficiency? Nvidia has you coated with the brand new TITAN RTX.
Should learn: iOS 12.1: Guidelines and tips that will help you get essentially the most out of your iPhone or iPad
The TITAN RTX – which Nvidia has dubbed T-Rex – gives what the corporate claims is the “largest bounce for the reason that invention of the CUDA GPU in 2006,” and represents the end result of greater than 10,000 engineering-years of effort.
The brand new Turing structure that powers the TITAN RTX make use of 2 new engines – RT Cores which might be used to boost up ray tracing, and multi-precision Tensor Cores aimed squarely at AI coaching and inferencing, coming in combination to provide extra tough compute and enhanced rasterization.
Whether or not your workloads include AI, real-time ray-traced graphics, next-gen digital fact and excessive efficiency computing, Nvidia is positioning the TITAN RTX as the very best resolution.
And the TITAN RTX has relatively spectacular tech specifications:
- 576 multi-precision Turing Tensor Cores, providing as much as 130 teraflops of deep finding out efficiency.
- 72 Turing RT Cores, offering as much as 11 GigaRays in keeping with 2d of real-time ray-tracing efficiency.
- 24GB of high-speed GDDR6 reminiscence with 672GB/s of bandwidth, two times the reminiscence of previous-generation TITAN GPUs, to suit better fashions and datasets.
- 100GB/s NVIDIA NVLink can pair two TITAN RTX GPUs to scale reminiscence and compute (sure, if one isn’t sufficient, you’ll upload a 2d).
- Fantastic efficiency and reminiscence bandwidth for real-time 8K video modifying.
- VirtualLink port supplies the efficiency and connectivity required through next-gen VR headsets.
“Turing is NVIDIA’s largest advance in a decade – fusing shaders, ray tracing, and deep finding out to reinvent the GPU,” mentioned Jensen Huang, founder and CEO of NVIDIA. “The creation of T-Rex places Turing inside succeed in of tens of millions of essentially the most challenging PC customers — builders, scientists and content material creators.”
The TITAN RTX additionally integrates with Nvidia’s RAPIDS open-source libraries to hurry up device finding out workflows.
The fee is, as you’ll be expecting, lovely spectacular, at $2,499, and the TITAN RTX will start transport later this month.