The Defence Aviation Protection Convention will convene in London at the 29-30 April 2019
Defence Aviation Protection Convention
Convention organisers, SMi Staff are overjoyed to announce that registration has formally opened for the Defence Aviation Protection Convention, the main occasion devoted to aviation protection within the defence and armed forces atmosphere.
Supported by way of the Defence Protection Authority (DSA), UK MoD, this extremely expected two-day occasion will deliver in combination senior army leaders with accountability for protection within the aviation area in addition to world defence mavens from govt and trade.
While it is going to predominantly be centered at the Air Pressure, the programme will characteristic key aviation leaders from the land and maritime domain names.
An occasion infographic has been launched, discuss with the website online’s obtain centre to view it: http://www.defenceaviationsafety.com/veulio
Key subjects will come with:
- Designing and keeping up protected air techniques together with the position of certification in each and every
- Making sure and assuring protected operation of air techniques
- Guns protection and integration
- Protected integration and certification of systems-of-systems
- How army and trade can paintings in combination to use requirements extra successfully to cut back the associated fee and duration of the certification procedure
- Mutual reputation and the shared use of to be had proof
- Certification necessities at other levels of a machine’s lifecycle
Key Audio system on the convention come with:
- Lieutenant Normal Richard Felton CBE, Director Normal Defence Protection Authority (DSA), UK MoD
- Primary Normal Günter Katz, Director Normal, German Army Aviation Authority, German MoD
- Primary Normal John T. Rauch Jr, Air Pressure Leader of Protection Commander, Air Pressure Protection Middle, US Air Pressure
- Air Vice-Marshall Graham Russell, Director Helicopters, DE&S, UK MoD
- Rear Admiral Jonathan Pentreath, Commander, Joint Helicopter Command, Military Head Quarters, UK MoD
- Air Commodore Jason Agius, Director Normal Defence Aviation Protection Authority, Australian Air Pressure
- Air Commodore Mark Jeffrey, Head of RAF Protection Centre, Royal Air Pressure
- Brigadier Normal Rolf Folland, Norwegian Air inspectorate of Flying, Norwegian Air Pressure
- Brigadier Normal Laurent Aubigny, Director State Aviation Protection Authority, French Armed Forces
- Colonel Anders Janson, Director of the Swedish Army Aviation Authority, Swedish Armed Forces
- Mr. Richard Duriez, Aerospace Features Segment Armament & Aerospace Features Directorate, Defence Funding Department, NATO Global Workforce
As the one occasion particularly devoted to Defence Aviation Protection, this can be a should attend occasion for Air Pressure, Military and Army Aviators, in addition to govt and trade mavens.
There’s a £400 early chook cut price to be had till the 14th December.
View the time table or sign in on-line at: http://www.defenceaviationsafety.com/veulio
To sponsor or show off on the convention, please touch: Sadia Malick on +44 (zero) 207 827 6748 or electronic mail email@example.com kingdom
Defence Aviation Protection Convention
29 – 30 April 2019, London, UK
REGISTER BY 14/12/18 AND SAVE £400
About SMi Staff: Established since 1993, the SMi Staff is an international event-production corporate that focuses on Industry-to-Industry Meetings, Workshops, Masterclasses and on-line Communities. We create and ship occasions within the Defence, Safety, Power, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We delight ourselves on gaining access to the arena’s maximum forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, permitting us to deliver our communities in combination to Be informed, Have interaction, Proportion and Community. Additional information may also be discovered at http://www.smi-online.co.united kingdom