Washington’s subsequent video games at the agenda, back-to-back bouts in opposition to the Cleveland Cavaliers in Washington on Sunday and Monday, seem to be doubtful.
Along with issues over their gamers’ well being, the Wizards may have critical scheduling problems shifting ahead if the league continues to prolong video games. The NBA has now not made transparent how it’s going to take care of postponements, although they launched simply the primary part of the 2020-21 agenda in December to account for such delays.
Nonetheless, condensing the second one part of the season even additional — best two times did Washington have greater than in the future between video games at the unique agenda for December and January — or backloading the agenda when the league desires to wrap issues up in time for the Olympics in July are reasonably unattractive choices. The league additionally has a week-long destroy constructed into March the place the All-Big name Sport would were performed.
On Wednesday, the league postponed two extra video games set for Friday evening, bringing the full choice of postponements for the season as much as 9.
- Dec. 23: Oklahoma Town Thunder at Houston Rockets
- Jan. 10: Miami Warmth at Boston Celtics
- Jan. 11: New Orleans Pelicans at Dallas Mavericks
- Jan. 12: Boston Celtics at Chicago Bulls
- Jan. 13: Utah Jazz at Washington Wizards
- Jan. 13: Orlando Magic at Boston Celtics
- Jan. 13: Atlanta Hawks at Phoenix Suns
- Jan. 15: Washington Wizards at Detroit Pistons
- Jan. 15: Golden State Warriors at Phoenix Suns